In line with government legislation council meetings remain face to face and the public and press are welcome to attend meetings and listen to debate.
However, we ask that attendees follow our face to face meeting protocol –
- Inform the Town Clerk of your attendance.
- You are encouraged to take a Covid-19 test or Lateral Flow test 24 hrs prior to attending the meeting.
- If you become unwell the day of the meeting with any known symptoms of Covid – 19, please stay at home and follow Government guidelines.
- Where possible, you should travel to the premises using your own transport, trying to avoid public transport.
- Upon arriving please sign in using the NHS Test and Trace app if possible. If not – your name and telephone number must be given to a member of staff (for emergency use only).
- Please wear a face mask at all times and use the hand sanitiser provided for 20 seconds.
- Please observe appropriate social distancing at all times
- Please bring your own stationery items.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Water can be given but please dispose of your own plastic cup in the bin provided.
- Please remain in your chosen seat – do not move around, or move any chairs, as they have been spaced out according to the 2m rule set out by the government, and all chairs have been sanitised prior to the meeting.
- If you feel unwell during the meeting – please let the Clerk know immediately.
- Once the meeting has finished, please observe social distancing to leave the building and please depart at the earliest opportunity.
Many thanks for your co-operation.
Further government guidance can be found here